Thursday, January 23, 2014

"Son, things just took a turn for the surreal..."

I just exited my nice comfy confines of the Justa Indiranagar and moved to my new place of residence for the duration of my stay in Bangalore.

I loved my little Justa but this place is just ridiculous.
This is the view from the front door. HUGE Living room. 
This is the view from the far corner looking back towards the front door/kitchen. That little nook to the right goes to the half bathroom. 
The kitchenette. There is a mini fridge in the cabinet with the slots in the door.
This is the half bathroom. YES, has a half bathroom. 
The door to the bedroom. Sure.. doesn't look that impressive. 
but KAZAAM!!
DOUBLE KAZAAM!!!
TRIPLE KAZAAM!!!
The Master Bathroom
Shower/Tub
KAZAAM doesn't even begin to describe how big these rooms are. 

1 comment: