Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My next 10 weeks are going to be Epic!!!

I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and open up a calendar and start figuring things out. One thing I wanted to do while I was here was try to do some exploring. India is such a vast country, there is too much to see and not enough time. Especially since I have to do it basically only on the weekends.

Go big or go home.

Weekend 1: Jan 25- Jan 26 - Mysore


Weekend 2: Feb 1- Feb 2 - Sri Lanka


Weekend 3: Feb 8- Feb 9 - Kerala


Weekend 4: Feb 15- Feb 16 - Have a work event that I have to attend.

Weekend 5: Feb 22- Feb 23 - TBD (Goa or Mumbai maybe?)

Weekend 6: Mar 1- Mar 2 - Delhi/Jaipur/Agra


Weekend 7: Mar 8- Mar 9 - Nepal


Weekend 8: Mar 15- Mar 16 - Return Home

Weekend 9: Mar 22- Mar 23 - Home

Weekend 10: Mar 29- Mar 30 - Iceland


No comments:

Post a Comment